Julia Segal MA FBACP
- is a Fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- works as a counsellor for people affected by neurological and other physical health conditions in North West London.
- has counselled more than 400 people with Multiple Sclerosis and more than 200 members of their families over the past 20 years,
- has counselled many people with other neurological conditions, and those connected to them
- counsels individuals
- counsels couples in a relationship, including parent-child, health professional-client and carer-cared for, as well as marital or partnership relationships.
- trains professionals who work with people with neurological or other disabling conditions
- writes about illness, disability and counselling
- writes about the ideas of Melanie Klein and Hanna Segal, and their application to everyday life.